• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stewart & Stevenson 6x6 in Hawaii

6X6DT466ECrew

Just got the email today, 9/29/20, that my EUC was approved to arrange shipping to ship and deliver my S&S 6x6 Tractor with Fifth Wheel out of Hawaii.
Does anyone have any idea what this is going cost me? I got the 6x6 for a steal, literally.......with 3,680 miles on the odo.

Anyone have a preferred shipper out of California to Western New York?

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Just got the email today, 9/29/20, that my EUC was approved to arrange shipping to ship and deliver my S&S 6x6 Tractor with Fifth Wheel out of Hawaii.
Does anyone have any idea what this is going cost me? I got the 6x6 for a steal, literally.......with 3,680 miles on the odo.

Anyone have a preferred shipper out of California to Western New York?
@fuzzytoaster can help you with the Hawaii to the mainland.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a MadMax Interceptor shipped from Australia to Baltimore. 2 cars in the container $25k 15 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK, off topic but I have to ask-- would you happen to know where I can find an LTS siren like was used on the mad max interceptors?

Z