• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tags

elkay12

just bought a m101A2 trailer / tryed to get tags / went with bill of sale / they wanted title wich i did not have / paper work said turtle mountain, M101A2 cargo trailer date unknown / DMV say take and get inspected and get bid bond for 1 1/2 time value of trailer and then i can get tags or find title / is there any way around this

TIGERFANS2

all I got from gl was a letter stating that Fla. would do a title on that size trailer and a bill of sale, the county here said ok..... but this isn't nc :neutral:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you got it from GL pay the fee and get a SF-97. Then take that to DMV to get a title.[thumbzup]

ralbelt

I had the SF97 on my M101A2 and tagged with no problem. My M101a1 I did not have the SF97 only the bill of sale from GL, and at first the person at the DMV said no can do, but she thought about it a few minutes and then said OK. You just have to charm them. And be real lucky.