• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires from Texas to South Carolina

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am need to move 8 to 16, 395/85 R20's on wheels from ft Hooks to Columbia Sc? Not sure if any one has a trip planned but please contact me if interested I have lots of parts and or cash for the help. Thanks

Bo1

I was bidding on a couple of pallets of those tires and wheels last week....they got a little high for me though. I'm going to try again tomorrow. Good luck on getting a courier to get them over to you..
Bo

lindsey97

I know a guy that works for uship. He delivered my m1082a1 trailer from Maryland to Oklahoma. I can pm you his cell # if you like.

Or you can store them at my place until you get the logistics figured out. I have a skid steer and forks to lift with and have a secure facility to store at.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know a guy that works for uship. He delivered my m1082a1 trailer from Maryland to Oklahoma. I can pm you his cell # if you like.

Or you can store them at my place until you get the logistics figured out. I have a skid steer and forks to lift with and have a secure facility to store at.
Yes please send his info thank you!