• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USA6x6 Products and company

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEEPGUY

mcinfantry :

thanks for the input. for the record i've never straight up rude to anyone on this board. i may talk to much or to loud (caps) sometimes but, i just gave my personal opinion and experiences

i'd appreciate to be talked to a little nicer that this:

1) i have not had my gag reflex surgically removed, and you are making me nauseous because you are constantly pimping daniel.

2) your caps are seriously annoying me. they do not usually do that

3) jeepguy, wtf are you talking about.

i consider myself a very sincere person. i'm not asking for anyone to respond or even listen to post i make. just at least not be rude. a little constructive criticism would have been fine.

mcinfantry

1) you give your ONE example of how daniel has made things right for you. its borderline fanatical. there are a few others here who may agree. there are MANY more who do not. many more people i know that i trust have had bad experiances. i have had TWO. TWO bad experiances. BUT i do not bash daniel. i have said my peace. you keep pimping him. over and over and over.

2) you have been asked to stop the caps several times. you havent

3) you said "TS ALWAYS GOOD TO HEAR BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY."

i say WTF. both sides? daniel says the same things to the customer he says on this board, and NEITHER is true. thats why i said wtf. thats not both sides.

who in thier right mind would send a product back to him to "fix" that took MONTHS and MONTHS to ship. you would have to be stupid. send them back and have him take MONTHS to weld/silicone them?????? no way. they should not leave leaking.

you may be sincere. i have no doubt in my mind you had a good experiance. i have not. you said you had a good experiance. then you went on to "help" explain how daniels problems were/are in the past. he has used all of those excuses before. it reminds me of a crack addict, or wife beater. they are always sorry, and that was "the last time". whatever. i suppose i shouldnt have been so blunt. but in the last 5 years you have known him you have to be aware of how he polarizes his "customer base"

JEEPGUY

i dont know daniel personally only on a business bases and from his website and i have always, always had good dealings with him.

i'm not saying anyone hasnt had a bad experience.

and my "pimping" him is simply saying how i feel about his company and what i've see from his business.

i'd actually like to met daniel personally and thank him for all the times hes emailed or phoned me with input help or chat about products.

we should stop this discussion on here and go to pm's (if you'd like) so we dont hijack this post.

i really enjoy being on this site also because its not full of all the drama like others. and i'd like to continue. if i offend you or anyone else, i'll kindly move on.
take care,
matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks