• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans Day Parade - Auburn WA 11 NOV 2017

Amer-team

Hello Team, if any of you are interested in joining in, we have a registration for the parade under the "Friends of Willie and Joe". If you are not participating with another group and would like to do the parade, let me know. We should be in place by 0900. If you are bringing a bigger vehicle, sometimes vehicle placement is a challenge. Parade is at 1100 and usually done around 1230. We will sometimes go for lunch after the parade. More to come on this or chime in and I will answer as best I can. Peter 360-870-0706

JH1

YO!
Count me in, one way or another. The weather will determine which of 2 vehicles I bring. If I bring the klanky green thing, I'll have to scoot pretty much after the parade to avoid driving in the dark. Otherwise, I'll join you guys for pizza. I will likely have my WW2 vet friend with me. Thanks for taking the point on this event, Peter.
Jim

Amer-team

I am torn this year as they are going to do an event in my home town. Would like to show them how it is done, but will most likely be in Auburn. We have to have been doing that parade for nearly 20 years now.

JH1

Peter: I'm starting to make plans for Auburn, now. If I bring the klanky green thing, can I park on Main St. somewhere? Side streets get a tad narrow.
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks