• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: '85 M1008 Power Steering Pump

TCUCV

Does anyone know of a good place to get a new power steering pump? My has started to leak but still working, trying to scrap up a new while I can. Thanks for any advice...

Tyler

rlwm211

If you go to your local parts store and ask for a pump for the K30 series it should be the same. I looked at the exploded view in the parts manual and it appears to be a standard GM power steering pump. Practically all of the power steering pumps of the era are the same with modifications made for each application to the orientation of the pump to the housing and the various return taps out of the resevoir. A good parts pro will be able to help you either rebuild the one you have or else replace it.

RL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks