• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What’s the difference

What’s up guys hope everyone’s well
I went to the rodeo in Davie Today stop at my local gas station to get some gas and noticed that there was an MEP803 on a trailer behind some guys car he let me look at the generator this one had an Onan motor And the majority of 803 is I have seen which is technically not that many were all with the Lister motor the one that I own has a Lister motor
Which ones are better are there any differences ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The engine was provided to the military contractor from Onan. It is a model number DN4M. It is actually a rebranded Lister Petter LPW4, sold under license to Onan for this application. Depending on if the engine is new, or a rebuilt unit, you might find either manufacturers label.

Same exact engine though, in either regard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks