• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

Used some "Dark Green" Self Etching Primer to try to cover the GL markings on the front bumper. A couple light coats may have worked, time will tell, might have to use the ole wire wheel this weekend.

Scarecrow1

Nice job MyothersanM1, I have always liked the profile of the 800 series. Turbo may I ask just what was the name of the self etching primer you used was? I have seen a few but not in the green .

Stryker100

Drove it off a flat bed, then ran a few laps around the grainery and then across the street and down the ally to the driveway. Then I washed 580 miles of road dirt and salt off it. Stryker

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, this weekend (03-09-13) I purged and refilled the power steering system with hydraulic oil, installed an in-line fuse on my previously installed reverse alarm/light, and started the wiring for my forthcoming armor dome-light. Amazing what you can get done when your truck is at home and not incarcerated at the storage lot.

insanejecke

Ordered most of my LED lights for the truck all that is left is headlights and off road lights and i have found good prices on both just got a save a little more to save on shipping and then all i need to do is install them.8)

Artisan

I have another one, It will mount up on the drivers side. A chain vise
will be nice too! The wife says I should sell these puppies...

View attachment 411963

View attachment 411964

View attachment 411965

View attachment 411966
How much would you need to get for a plate Artisan?[/QUOTE]

I have been working on other projects and not finishing up
on this project that came out over the top nice. I have to get
some quotes on cutting these puppies. It would be cheaper
if others were interested... Fear not, eventually I will get
around to it. I have one set ready to ship but I have to get
replacement pricing first. Plus I want to do the drivers side
of mine ! HA! these things are tough as nails and look OE.

PM is best way for all who are interested...

Artisan

I have another one, It will mount up on the drivers side. A chain vise
will be nice too! The wife says I should sell these puppies...

View attachment 411963

View attachment 411964

View attachment 411965

View attachment 411966
How much would you need to get for a plate Artisan?[/QUOTE] OK I have them priced, No prices allowed unless PM or in the Classifieds as I understand it so if you want a price PM me. Remember, these are sold in 2 pieces that you dress / weld up and paint.