• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what m35 parts fit a m35a2?

bigbird1

just wondering what parts are the same body wise, hard top and winch, axles ect, I know the hood and sides are not the same by looking, also one is gas and one is diesel but aside from that . thanks

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The winch is mostly the same, you will have to clearance the trans a bit for the gasser winch driveshaft. The hard top looked like a home made one(edit, maybe not home made, but crunched on top).

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
................... i did a search and came up with nothing , so i had to ask lol
Most has been answered, already.
Just for clarification, regarding body parts: the hood; doors; WS-frame; top and other accessories are the same for all; not so the grille; fenders; engine side panels; headlight mounts; dash panel, instrument panel and much more...

This thread at least, has lots of good info regarding differences, even between the very early M35 gasser versions.

G.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, Just because something fits doesn't mean they are the same. There's alot of differences.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks