• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to post and share?

Jones

How about "WWI & II 5-ton and Smaller"?
Over the years, I've managed to collect a bunch of military vehicle-related pictures. Mostly WW1 and some WW2 trucks, motorcycles and armor.
How about a convoy of Mack Bulldogs, each with a baby tank in its bed, a Harley Davidson motorcycle w/ side car fitted out with a Lewis gun for anti-aircraft duty, Ford Model T fitted with tracks with large WW1 British(?) tank in the background, Mack Bulldog half-track crane truck unloading floating bridge pontoons(?), FWD and Nash Quads just to name a few?
Question is; Is there any interest and if so, where do I post them? I know our site deals a lot in "modern MVs" but some of the historical stuff is interesting too; if for no other reason than to see how far we've come.

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
How about "WWI & II 5-ton and Smaller"?
Over the years, I've managed to collect a bunch of military vehicle-related pictures. Mostly WW1 and some WW2 trucks, motorcycles and armor.
How about a convoy of Mack Bulldogs, each with a baby tank in its bed, a Harley Davidson motorcycle w/ side car fitted out with a Lewis gun for anti-aircraft duty, Ford Model T fitted with tracks with large WW1 British(?) tank in the background, Mack Bulldog half-track crane truck unloading floating bridge pontoons(?), FWD and Nash Quads just to name a few?
Question is; Is there any interest and if so, where do I post them? I know our site deals a lot in "modern MVs" but some of the historical stuff is interesting too; if for no other reason than to see how far we've come.
I am sure most of us would enjoy the pictures.