• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

interesting classic landrover..

canadacountry

and it looks like they basically ripped the entire factory body off immediately behind the engine and put their own on instead (although I could hope that these are not factory-provided fender panels..or thats pretty much very minimal protection for sideway weapon fire at-to the engine itself tho?

original source of photo is from https://hmvf.co.uk/topic/14412-trimpley-vintage-rally/ btw!

and yeah its interesting how its just two tiny stubby-wipers windows for forward vision, ever less if you have to keep both shut aka it probably looks exactly like trying to pilot a submarine from the periscope alone for a long time?!
(p.s and don't get me started on being chased by the bad people only for them to get a lucky pot shot hit and knock out your unprotected side mirrors cue either being blind or having to literally stick your neck out backward to see anything of your tail, I can think of at least two different humour-written movies that used that kind of effect..hehe?)