• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ScanGauge SGDFFP J1939 & J1708 Vehicle Monitor

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking around on Amazon for stuff and this popped up. I did not know what it was but after reading the description, I thought that would be cool if it worked for my 7 Ton. So I ordered one and hooked it up. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

So now I can see my oil pressure, MPG average, instantaneous MPG, and transmission temp. They are the four I selected to see but they have a lot more to choose from.

I got one for $159 on a flash sale but even at $169 I think it is a good deal.

It is super simple to hook up.

20210628_171512.jpg

I know the haters out there are going to tell me that my oil pressure is too low but I know that already. Thanks haters. . . . .

Here is how I hooked it up.

20210628_171459.jpg

The screen seemed really small when I got it and I was not sure if I would be able to see it BUT I was wrong. It is easy to see and has a wide viewing angle.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking around on Amazon for stuff and this popped up. I did not know what it was but after reading the description, I thought that would be cool if it worked for my 7 Ton. So I ordered one and hooked it up. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

So now I can see my oil pressure, MPG average, instantaneous MPG, and transmission temp. They are the four I selected to see but they have a lot more to choose from.

I got one for $159 on a flash sale but even at $169 I think it is a good deal.

It is super simple to hook up.

View attachment 838180

I know the haters out there are going to tell me that my oil pressure is too low but I know that already. Thanks haters. . . . .

Here is how I hooked it up.

View attachment 838181

The screen seemed really small when I got it and I was not sure if I would be able to see it BUT I was wrong. It is easy to see and has a wide viewing angle.
Do you have the model number by chance?