• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

91W350

Welcome to the forums, I need to slow down and read instead of scanning. I read Washington SD. I did a quick Google search to see how close to Ellsworth AFB you were and got mostly Mt Rushmore links. I may need help with a truck at Ellsworth and was hoping :driver::driver::driver: I hope all goes well for you! Glen

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy:cookoo:

You picked a big one to cut your teeth on.

The M915's are pretty decent trucks but short on creature comforts.

I wish I still had one but profit overcame sentiment and I sold her down the river.

Keep us posted on the progress and be sure to post pics cause inquiring minds want to know.

srodocker

welcome aboard! hope to meet you before you head off to south dakota. i was trying to see if i can get a job at drash in dupont, wa. as i live 5mins away from the warehouse. but only ex-military to my understanding. you bringing your 915 back to rochester?

srodocker

Didnt go into the shop just looked online. Im not disagreeing with only hiring ex military as it is a military based company hehe. just was like shoot i would love to do something like that. whenever the 915 gets here let me know i'll be right on down :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks