• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

003a breaker trips when loaded

rickf

Thats why you get a folding chair and put it 3-4 feet away from the box. I have had some real exciting moments in my life. Light shows. So I too have a real aversion to light shows. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Electrical arcs and incoming tracers, Both are light shows and both will have the same effect on your body. Been in the presence of both and have thankfully avoided them.

Guyfang

Staff member
Once I was changing a Circuit Breaker in a transformer building for a small town. The short version is that the 19 mm socket somehow came of the ratchet extension I was using. I was DONE. Just trying to withdraw my tools and self from a place I did not really want to be. The socket fell off, and bounced twice. I can distinctly remember seeing it bounce. The was the last thing I remember seeing, for a while. The socket made its home between L2 and L3 buss bars. Popped both 480 Amp fuses and turned daylight into a super nova. I was blind for 30-45 min. As my sight began to start to come back, everyone who had this great idea to this work without shutting down the town, had urgent things to accomplish someplace far away. I was killing mad.