• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

09' Rausch Creek Rally T-shirts !!!!

No.2Diesel

Hi,

I just got a box of PS Monthlys dating from around 1980-2000 and have been looking through them for an appropriate image(s) to use for this years T-shirt. Last year's turned great thanks to maddawg.

I will scan some of em' this week and post them and we can vote on what we want. How's that sound?

We're less than 2 Months away!!!!

No.2Diesel

Scanned PS Monthly Images for T-Shirt

Hi,

Here are the "offroad themed" images I scanned from sifting through all those issues. Not much to go on but some pretty good ones. We could do a small image for the front of the shirt on the left chest and a large or multiple images for the back.

Let me know what you guys want to fill in the bubbles with.

I'd like to get this to the T-shirt guy by next week.

Attachments

Srjeeper

Picture #2..
..."Sure beats the Interstate"

Picture #10..
.. "I don't remember this on the way out"!

..."That's cause it was dark".

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picture #5:

"Oh no, I'm gonna hit those low-hanging trees at Rausch Creek!"

"Don't worry - Opie's driving."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks