• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 more m35 1 less m50

Unforgiven

What do you gain from the dual circuit brakes?

A Preliminary Evaluation of Two Braking Improvements for Passenger Cars

The evaluation is based on statistical analyses of North Carolina, Texas and Fatal Accident Reporting System data, a review of Indiana in-depth accident analyses, and manufacturing and repair cost analyses for production brake assemblies. It was found that:

• Dual master cylinders annually prevent 40,000 accidents that would have resulted in 260 fatalities, 24,000 injuries and $132 million In property, damage. They add $17 to the lifetime cost of owning and operating a car (in 1982 dollars).
  • Front disc brakes annually prevent 10,000 accidents that would have resulted in 64 fatalities, 5,700 injuries and $32 million in property damage. They add $21 to the lifetime cost of a car.

hemichallenger

I got the wheels done and the tires mounted today. I mounted the bed last week and then found a 12 volt dump bed this week so I will be pulling the bed off and turning it into a dump bed. The truck has a rear pto so it will be easy.

Attachments