• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 piece wheels

mo-mudder

Alright, here's my question. I have my old deuce, '52 M211. I'm posting here because the bolt pattern is the same. Nearly all the tires are shot, so new ones are in the works. I don't wanna have to pay out the nose for a big-tire company put new tires on the old 2-piece wheels, so I was wondering if the newer model deuces were also 2-piece, or where I might be able to source some 1-piece wheels without having to cash in my son's college savings account.

comdiver

Some commerical trucks ran 22.5" 6 hole Budd rims. This would be a tubeless tire. I am planning on running either 11r22.5 or 12r22.5 tires on my soon to be bobbed deuce, at least on the road. 11r22.5 are 42" tall.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I was looking at a 67 ford uhaul box truck that had the same bolt pattern as the rockwells. 22.5 rims, I don't know the width though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks