• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 Year, 6827 Miles

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We've put 55,000 km in two years on our ex-mil/ex-fire U-1300 with camper, and getting ready for another approx 7km round trip out to WY,MT,UT, and CO. :p

Stagg

Wow and I thought that 4000 was a lot... Make that 4660, I just drove it from Kansas to Ohio full of all my worldly possessions, and towing a trailer.

airmech3839

I have put something like 11000 since July 09...I have driven mine to work 5-6days a week and with a 600 mile trip at Thanksgiving!! I have the box with the pad on it but its more like a whoppi cushion than a seat...

Hammer

Josh, you should get a seat like I had in my truck. I LOVE those seats, and they make such a NICE difference for riding on longer trips with the memory foam and the webbing setup.

Btw, I put close to 3,000 miles on my 5 ton within the first month of owning it!