• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10/13/12 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

Fall has arrived and brought with it some beautiful weather. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it continues. It was great to have a couple of new people join us last month, hopefully we'll see you all again. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV enthusiasts, meet us at 10 am Saturday, October 13, 2012 in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784.

If you think you are going to be able to join us, please let me know ahead of time, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert

Crewdawg141

Fall has arrived and brought with it some beautiful weather. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it continues. It was great to have a couple of new people join us last month, hopefully we'll see you all again. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV enthusiasts, meet us at 10 am Saturday, October 13, 2012 in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784.

If you think you are going to be able to join us, please let me know ahead of time, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert

Am I allowed to attend even if my CUCV is not registered yet? I am waiting for the paperwork from GL to arrive to take to the MVA.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We may be there with both trucks, if we can get the gremlins sorted. If so, there will be 4 of us. Possibly three…or two even…. As you can tell, things aren't exactly solid just yet.

:grd:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Guys I will try to make it. I have a lot going on. We are opening a nightclub next Saturday and trying to get all of the little things done. his will be a MV friendly spot and we have ample parking for an MV gathering. Go to VOLTAGE NIGHTCLUB | Baltimore's Largest Nightclub. Now we all need to hit John Appels house on the 1st weekend in November. Can I suggest we not go to Bob Evans and go shoot guns and eat great chow at Johns????

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Robert, I might be coming with Rodger. I am not positive and won't know until the AM. Please try to save a spot for me. I have not been out at these for a while, but they are awesome get-togethers.

338lapua09

Guys I will try to make it. I have a lot going on. We are opening a nightclub next Saturday and trying to get all of the little things done. his will be a MV friendly spot and we have ample parking for an MV gathering. Go to VOLTAGE NIGHTCLUB | Baltimore's Largest Nightclub. Now we all need to hit John Appels house on the 1st weekend in November. Can I suggest we not go to Bob Evans and go shoot guns and eat great chow at Johns????
Congrats on the new night club...I've heard on 98 rock it's HUGE...

Bruce and I ran out of time today...We did get some awesome pizza in Mt.Airy..
just could not hold out any longer..lol

Looking forward to the Appel get together... I might be able to find something to shoot...

Last edited: