• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10/15/11 Appels campout/shootout/cookout/swap meet/gathering

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys its time for another gathering.Everyones welcome,Saturday Oct.15.Bring your trucks,guns,grills and whatever else you want to bring.The last time we had a great time,If you want to camp out ,bring a tent or camper.Dont for get the most important thing,Beer and food.I have 20 acres so there is plenty of room.Address is 144 Ridge Rd.Delta,Pa.17314.If you want to call me,My # 1s 410-808-5227.JOHN

powerhouseduece

Don't know how I missed this, but I will be there a little late. I'm going up to RC with another 4 wheeling group and have to stop by on my way home. I sure do hope there is hot wings again!!!!

PaFarmer

I'd like to attend. I have a meeting in Hershey until noon. I'll bring a different batch of guns this time.

OLDCHEV4X4

Did somebody say wings???
I'll be your 'wing man'.
I will try my best to be there. Although I did have a antique tractor show and swap meet on the calendar that weekend. Speaking of swap meet, I have some M816 stuff i can bring along.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
You better be here ,It wont be the same without you.You are the wing cooking Legend.Glad to here from ya.See ya next Saturday..

OLDCHEV4X4

You better be here ,It wont be the same without you.You are the wing cooking Legend.Glad to here from ya.See ya next Saturday..
The secret is the chickens. They are raised, butchered , packed and sold by Amish girls and then they deliver them to my house in a buggy.:beer:

Does anybody have any 383 green paint to sell?

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Just a reminder its this Saturday,Everyones welcome...Anytime after 9am. till whenever the last man or woman leaves..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks