• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10/15/11 Appels campout/shootout/cookout/swap meet/gathering

OLDCHEV4X4

Randy did his ritual by cooked up his barn burner wings. Today was almost cancelled when he was on the fence about making it. Thank you sir for coming and for some some fresh chicken that was freshed packed by farm girls. Barney Frank would be pround of being packed this well....
You are very welcome. I had a "Blast" and will be there next time with the Amish girl chicken wings. Thanks to John for hooking me up with some electrical connector's for my fog lights. It was good to see everyone.

Danger Ranger

(Ripcord and I have settled our differences, and the matter is settled). This is about a bunch of friendly social members who made a day out of being together, talking trucks, and making things go bang. There are many threads with talk of firearms and shooting days. What I am saying is don't rain on their parade, esp when nothing is out of line. No one wants another thread of arguing. Thanks.

Hope you guys had a blast! Wish I could have been there to enjoy it. How far is it from eastern Ohio?

Last edited:

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Thanks Danger Ranger,It was a good time with a bunch of good people.If some one doesnt agree with our get together they should mind there own business and keep there opinions to them selves.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Danger Ranger you are about 6 hours away. Not too bad if you want a day or two filled with good ole american fun. I look forward to Aberdeen but these events are more entertaining and less restrictive. Probably like Camp Dirtbag events...On the esat coast we have Camp Delta...

Oasis-3

Thanks

Well all I can say is we had a BLAST :razz:
John thanks for inviting us, and it was good to meet new friends and see old ones again. Randy and I had a safe ride home , today I got my trailer full of tires and had some help putting them on.
What do you think? My helper got a new tent for helping put the tires on.

Attachments

HWC3

John, thanks for the invite, had a great time. Reloading more .50 API for the next event. Anyone interested in shooting the M2HB from the M66 ring on the A3 at the next Appel get together, bring .50. Will bring some tannerite next time also. Great meeting/ seeing everyone again. Mark, Randy, Cliff, John, Jason, Danielle, Jim, Barry, Ian, ....... probably forgot some names, but will evertually get to know everyone. If you were at the spring meet and missed this one, you missed another good time.

jmh4x4

looks like you all had a good time, I'm surprised I didn't hear all the fire power from the other side of the hill, though it made splitting wood alot more frustrating seeing everyone go up the hill towards John's place. Maybe one of these days, I'll have a weekend free, lol.

jmh4x4

I do want to see your collection of toys, I don't even know where the summer went, haven't had my truck out since mothers day, hopefully the fall wil slow down abit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks