• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10/8/11 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

Fall is officially here - my how time flies. We hope everyone had a nice summer -- lets get together and catch-up. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV enthusiasts, meet us at 10 am Saturday, October 8, 2011 in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784. If you are interested, please let me know, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert

PS - We will celebrate our 1 year anniversary next month on 11/12/11 - it would really be nice if everyone could make it.

Ripcord01

I would also like to join. Is i t child friendly? Two boys' ages 8 and 6. I know it is a reseraunt ,but knowing men and how how sometimes conversations get interesting! If not I will catch the Nov. meet and greet.

Nonotagain

I would also like to join. Is i t child friendly? Two boys' ages 8 and 6. I know it is a reseraunt ,but knowing men and how how sometimes conversations get interesting! If not I will catch the Nov. meet and greet.
It's not just men. Robert's wife is usually in attendance as well as the occasional girlfriend.

I'm sure if there are a few trucks there, your kids will have a blast.

DieselBob

The one I have been able to get to so far was a great bunch of folks. I wouldn't hesitate about bringing your kids along. Hope the wife and myself can make this one. Fingers crossed.

HWC3

Me and my friend are going to try and make it. Will probably drive my M35 A3 down, since his Unimog is temporarily
out of commission with a brake problem. Put us down for 2. Met some of you at Appells last year. Will be there again on the 15th. of Oct. :beer:

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey I am having another get together at my place October 15th,Everyone is invited.I started a thread on it.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been to one of these get togethers and it was really good...kind of like a mini swap meet with guys getting together later to swap parts. I may try to make it in October. Robert, I'll let you know for sure beforehand.

3rdmdqm

I'll be there. If you will be attending or think there is a good chance you will make it, please give numbers so we can give the restaurant a heads up (they expect us every month and have actually set aside the back area for us). Last time it was Myself, Robert and Maureen and the restaurant had reserved and set tables for us to accomodate 25 (I guess they put it on their calendar that way from past gatherings). They did not appear amused, but were understanding and quite accomodating. We told them we would give them an approximate head count in advance from that point on. :)

m816 someday

Just a reminder that we're getting together for breakfast this Saturday. Depending on the "maybes", it looks like we may have about fourteen people attending. Looking forward to seeing everyone!