• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10/8/11 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm planning on making it this week!!! Along with my boy, and maybe my girlfriend. It's been far too long since the last one I attended…

If anyone has a spout for a 5 gallon jerry can they would like to unload, I'm looking for one…or two.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I'm out - will be in Frederick MD on Saturday, but won't be in the area until later. Have fun guys, see ya next time.

m816 someday

We had a nice turn-out. There were 14 of us gathered around the breakfast table and 5 trucks in the parking lot! Here are some pictures...

Attachments

m816 someday

The 1 year anniversary is Saturday, November 12th -- we're hoping for a big turn-out [thumbzup] so please mark your calendars.

It's actually a m543A2 and it's mine - woohoo! :mrgreen: Yeah, I know - I need to change my screen-name. I've had since April 2010 and it finally made it to it's first breakfast.

R Racing

It figures !! I have 75 to 100 people to be at my place for a gathering that eve :-( maybe I can get out and back in time before the gathering here gets started ??

Its a very nice wrecker !! I bet your a proud pappa !! :beer: