• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton for sale.

Truck, Tractor 10 ton 6X6 model M123-A1C with winch DOD 1952 with the Cummins 300 HP.V8 Diesel Engine

Price: $11,500.00

50 Ton Trailer 1952Tank retriever M15-A eight wheel. Fruehauf model CPT-30

Price: $8,500.00

54reo

Might want to re-think the avatar...this is a family site. Not trying to bust your chops....

Maybe I'm too much of a prude..

Good looking truck though.

emr

Also Ditto, ...And The truck is way over priced it will be there along time to come, seems the fellow thinks He has gold in them thare weeds...sorry couldn't resist...randy

dc3coyote

I have seen two on site in the last few weeks for far less, One even had the video of the guy driving it.
I have been wanting one for a few months and have looked at everyone.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
What is wrong with the gunny I do not get the objection. As far as the Ten tons go they were phasing them out of the active duty when I was a lieutenant and I used to go over and climb up and around them when they wound up at the Turn In yard. They are the big boy truck for us to desire since an M911 is just too big to own for my intent anyway.

123mack

I know about that truck. The former owner had a small private museum just north of Birmingham. Had some good stuff,couple of Ferretts, Stuart, Sherman, M47 as well as some soft skins. I have seen the M47 carried on that same tractor-trasiler combo. He was killed several years ago in an accident, and his heirs sold off everything. The tractor and trailer have been sitting outside since that time. I notice the cab cover has rotted off and probably the seats as well. Buyer beware.

NB1944

CPW:

KEEP THE GUNNY! I met the guy... he's great. He spoke at an event in his hometown and then stayed for almost six hours signing autographs! He didn't leave until everyone in line had had a chance to see him and say 'hello.' Gotta like that!

Too bad about the seller (typical isn't it - the guy loved his vehicles and his family could care less!). Good luck!

NB1944 said:
CPW:

KEEP THE GUNNY! I met the guy... he's great. He spoke at an event in his hometown and then stayed for almost six hours signing autographs! He didn't leave until everyone in line had had a chance to see him and say 'hello.' Gotta like that!

Too bad about the seller (typical isn't it - the guy loved his vehicles and his family could care less!). Good luck!
He is also an avid MV supporter. Great guy, very respectable. I havn't shaken his hand, but have had the honor of his company at a speech.

Kwai said:
FWIW, CPW's first avatar was shall we say a nuclear "bird". The gunny is the replacement.

Yeah, I got in trouble for that one.