• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton for sale.

Bigmillman

hey chevy, love the avatar! KEEP IT!!!
I would be honered to meet Gunny! He is great.
I was thinking of an avatar from Deliverance, but too few people see that movie as comedy like I do. rofl

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why are the really neat ones you really want always in the southern quarter of the country, or away out on the "rim" in Mexifornia or some such place. Really want a 10 tonner but till I sell half of the "stable" now, I'd be heading for divorce court. She came unglued and wouldn't talk to me for over a week (actually not a bad thing) because I paid for an M-37 that another guy was buying and didn't bring his checkbook (no the titles in my possession till he anties up) It wasn't like I wanted it, though it IS a nice "Little" truck. Don't know how, but some day!!!!!

5tonpuller

Capt Pat said:
Why are the really neat ones you really want always in the southern quarter of the country, or away out on the "rim" in Mexifornia or some such place. Really want a 10 tonner but till I sell half of the "stable" now, I'd be heading for divorce court. She came unglued and wouldn't talk to me for over a week (actually not a bad thing) because I paid for an M-37 that another guy was buying and didn't bring his checkbook (no the titles in my possession till he anties up) It wasn't like I wanted it, though it IS a nice "Little" truck. Don't know how, but some day!!!!!
IS she IRISH? I feel your pain. ( lord knows ) :(