• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M125 Repaint

nhdiesel

drool.JPG

Oh man, this is like watching an awesome movie and having the DVD mess up 10 minutes before it ends. Actually, this is better than a DVD. Wow, what a build! I'm so sorry about your loss, but with you dedicating this build to your brother, its no wonder you are putting so much into the build.

Jim

goldneagle

I cannot believe the patients and skill you show in rebuilding this magnificent truck! It's enough to make a grown man cry! Make me wish I could do work like that! If I ever travel to Jacksonville I will have to look you up and see this project in person. So far I have not won anything that far into FL. I guess now I have an excuse to bid on some items there so I can visit!
:grd:[thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]:not worthy:

2old2slow

Wow! I figured when I started reading this thread that by the time I got to page 23 I would get to see the truck finished. Great job! With all the detailed work I'm not disappointed that it's not finished yet.

Dirt71

This is a day I've been looking forward to, got the tires mounted on the rims and on the truck. I now have a roller.

Attachments

monstermog

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK...Its 12:12[thumbzup]am...Fantastic Job:D...It brought back so many memories restoring my 404 Unimog...Nut's, bolts, fittings...hand tired...bleeding,:deadhorse:i'd crawl into bed so tired but the Mog kept speaking to mefat lady singsrofl, mind racing...what to do next. Then I bought 2 M211's... and I realized quickly...my wrenches didn't fit. 1" drives here I come! Thanks for sharing all your pics. Enjoyed seeing your attention to detail....Awesome Job.

Dirt71

Haven't done a lot around here lately in this heat. I'm thinking on doing like you guys up north but oppisite instaed of parking my stuff for the winter I'll do it in the summer and work on it in the winter. So anyway today I was able to put together a pallet of parts to be cleaned and painted. This stuff has got to go on before I start working on the cab. It is hot but I've been living here my whole life so I'll keep moving forward.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What I need is a 60x60 air conditioned garage. With that I can work but the heat and humidity sucks the life out of you here. The blazing sun compounds it 10 fold. I just hope I can service the deuce and change axle boots before the GA Rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks