• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton radiator and tranny NOS

xm708

Went to a friends house today as he is retiring and he has what he said was an NOS radiator for a 10 ton which I beleve he said M123 with a cummins 300 ? He has a tranny and radiator new in plywood crates. I know pics are good but camera was left at home. I will be back in a week or so. The parts are still sealed in the original shipping crates.. Any idea what they are worth ? ( I revised this to apease the mods as It was a for sale ad and I actually was only looking for pricing ideas)

sorry senior chief

Attachments

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dirt71 might be able to help find a home for them - he's not building 10-tons anymore, but he knows who he sold his trucks to, and they might want rare parts.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went to a friends house today as he is retiring and he has what he said was an NOS radiator for a 10 ton which I beleve he said M123 with a cummins 300 ? He has a tranny and radiator new in plywood crates. I know pics are good but camera was left at home. I will be back in a week or so. The parts are still sealed in the original shipping crates.. Any interest or know of a value ?
Try posting in the classifieds. For sale ads aren't allowed in the forum!