• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton Tractor

Loose Deuce

Any one know what the model number of the 60"s era 10 Ton's with fifth wheel are ? I was going to look and see if there was any discussions about them.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is definitely a MACK M-123, huge to tone tractor with a Cummins 300 V-8 Engine, Huge and beautiful, I just sold mine this Spring!
KK

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This one was just re-done by the owner. He is a member here.

I knew they were big but man I was surprised. I had always wanted one, but I will pass. I dont have the money to have a fuel tanker follow me around everywhere I would go.
I hear you on the fuel cost of it. With my Deuce and making my own fuel, I figure it is still cheaper than a psychiatrist. ;-) Haha!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks