• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1008 Christmas Present

HAWKMAN

The new owner of this rig,(Brett) told me Santa must have visited him early...well at least it didn't have to get dragged down the chimney!...enjoy!

HAWKMAN

Merry Christmas and dang that truck looks just like mine with the funny repaint
Yea...sorry about the paint:oops: I tried painting it in the garage last winter,and with the combination of dim lighting and worring about the paint fumes and the salamander heater sending me to the moon I ended up giving it an "Earl Shives" paintjob...the new owner said that a fresh repaint is scheduled for the spring:D

USAWEAPON777

Haha don't worry i did mine in rattle cans...... it looks exactly like it though. hey i look at it this way. The carc was all rusted and nasty before now its just a not so good flat green. To me its a good improvement anyway!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks