• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1009 current prices

combat32

What is the goin price on a good runner 1009 now a days, looking at one local.Pretty sure it is a good deal just want to confirm.

kassim503

I got mine for $400, 4-5 months ago. Its about in average shape, pieces missing here and there, shoddy electrical patches, etc but runs and wheels just fine:-D

lavarok

Prices are ALWAYS subjective. Too many factors influence price.

What is important is if you are comfortable with the price and the vehicle. If so buy it, if not don't. ANYTHING is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay.

ABN173

It also depends on if your going the GL route, GSA, or private sale. Here is my 2 cents:
1. GSA: under $1000
2. GL: up to 2k perhaps a bit more depending on condition (always pre-screen and check for bent driveshaft from forklift)
3. private sale: up to $5k depending on any work done/condition. This option is more enjoyable as there is no deal unless you are both happy, no EUC paperwork, plus you can test drive and even have it inspected at a local shop, and in general less hassle.

Anyway that's my opinion for what it is worth, there might be cucv's worth more than the 5k but I would rather get a GL one and fix it up myself at that point. I have bought both private sale and GL and consider both deals worth the price I paid.

Good Luck,
Dale

codycr6

prices

I am looking at an M1008 right now, 91k miles, new batteries, no rust (Tennessee truck), has later Chevy Alcoa aluminum wheels with 80% 315/75/16 Toyo Mud Terrains. I drove the truck, seems to be all good, dealer has it and two M1009's, he is asking $3750 for the M1008 with the factory wheels included as well. It's about four hours away, I was just passing though from a business trip and saw them. Going to try to take the wife to look at it in the next week or two.

Tnrobocop

I am looking at an M1008 right now, 91k miles, new batteries, no rust (Tennessee truck), has later Chevy Alcoa aluminum wheels with 80% 315/75/16 Toyo Mud Terrains. I drove the truck, seems to be all good, dealer has it and two M1009's, he is asking $3750 for the M1008 with the factory wheels included as well. It's about four hours away, I was just passing though from a business trip and saw them. Going to try to take the wife to look at it in the next week or two.

Check the Nashville craigslist. I think there is a M1008 on there for less that that as of bout a week ago IIRC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks