• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1009 roll over... is it done??

mark69k20

This is the other pic I meant to upload...

Yes this is a tragedy. This vehicle left my garage after rockers, door bottoms, gate repair, paint and more.... my buddy got back from a deployment drove his "new" truck about 4 times and a family member did this for him... talk about a heart breaker! :mad:

Attachments

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Snow bit him in the butt, didn't it? As has been said, it is fixable. Any competent body shop should be able to do it. Also as has been said, it would be cheaper to transfer everything to a new tub but that "just wouldn't be the same," would it? Dang shame that had to happen. :(

HAWKMAN

:ditto:Definately would never be the same, and cost would not make this an option. If you need a good 1009 shell let me know. I'm not too far from DE and this would still be cheaper than a bodyshop.(with the tub off it would give you chance to cherry the rig out!):smile:

kenny

If it runs good and you like the truck Fix it.

If it was mine I would fix it. I would cut the top off, Reweld the new used top on and replace the driver door and put a windsheld in it.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm offering up my wreck from last year to scrap it and get his going. I need to get the good parts off it and torch it before I overstay my welcome where it's parked. Already talking to Mark to do a pulled parts for the rest of the truck. Hopefully we can get his on the road again.

And before anyone asks for parts, the truck is a full day's drive away so I can't pull something and ship it.

Last edited:

CUCV85

Good luck, got to be easier on the back than removing and reinstalling a fuel injection pump!

I'm offering up my wreck from last year to scrap it and get his going. I need to get the good parts off it and torch it before I overstay my welcome where it's parked. Already talking to Mark to do a pulled parts for the rest of the truck. Hopefully we can get his on the road again.

And before anyone asks for parts, the truck is a full day's drive away so I can't pull something and ship it.
This is the other pic I meant to upload...

Yes this is a tragedy. This vehicle left my garage after rockers, door bottoms, gate repair, paint and more.... my buddy got back from a deployment drove his "new" truck about 4 times and a family member did this for him... talk about a heart breaker! :mad:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks