• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

101a3 or 101a2?

LuckyDog

Man, that is ugly.

But, on a wet road, I bet nobody would tailgate ya due to the spray.

Uhm, I take that back. Someone probably would.:roll:

3dAngus

WOW! I sure know who to go to if I have any questions about a M101 mixed trailer. Thanks Pawnshop. Great job!

Pawnshop

Thanks, I am a bit of a TQ (Trailer Queer):) These opinions are from measuring, reading the TM, owning a few and looking at trailers and photos of trailers on GL, please don't take them as the Gospel, I may be completely wrong!

Pawnshop

Man, that is ugly.

But, on a wet road, I bet nobody would tailgate ya due to the spray.

Uhm, I take that back. Someone probably would.:roll:
They may also not be legal in your state! Texas requires fenders that cover the tires, with no more than 1" of tread showing, on vehicles built after a specific date (1960 I think???), that MAY apply to trailers too. I have a friend who runs an inspection station, I will ask him and report back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks