• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

102664A Air dryer desiccant cartridge...anyone know commercial part #?

Lmtv772

Banned
Need to replace my desiccant cartridge, but canno find commercial part number cross reference. Anyone know? Thanks!
that thing is junk, get the upgrade.

**** removed eBay link **** ( I didn't know that wasn't allowed. Look up Haldex airdryer for LMTV at that place)

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Thats me. You need a universal haldex bracket. The newer a1 models use the purest dryer. I keep meaning to swap my trucks over its been really cold out and I am lazy in the cold.

Lmtv772

Banned
Thats me. You need a universal haldex bracket. The newer a1 models use the purest dryer. I keep meaning to swap my trucks over its been really cold out and I am lazy in the cold.
Mine used to purge ever 11 seconds. And there was a load of moisture and ice coming from the air tanks overtime I drained them. Took off the Air dryer from the parts MTV and it was a straight swap.

FSRD

Has anyone found a source for an air dryer rebuild kit for the first generation air dryers on the lmtv? Mine leaks and I'd prefer to replace the gaskets in it over buying a complete new one even if it is an upgrade. I may be taking mine apart and taking it into a place to see if I can find gaskets that would be a good replacement, then I'll sell some gasket kits once I find all of the pieces that I need for them, that is if it's possible.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The tube with fins does a poor job of drying the air. You will have issues with moisture in the air system they all do with that style dryer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks