• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

102664A Air dryer desiccant cartridge...anyone know commercial part #?

Lmtv772

Banned
Need to replace my desiccant cartridge, but canno find commercial part number cross reference. Anyone know? Thanks!
that thing is junk, get the upgrade.

**** removed eBay link **** ( I didn't know that wasn't allowed. Look up Haldex airdryer for LMTV at that place)

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Thats me. You need a universal haldex bracket. The newer a1 models use the purest dryer. I keep meaning to swap my trucks over its been really cold out and I am lazy in the cold.

Lmtv772

Banned
Thats me. You need a universal haldex bracket. The newer a1 models use the purest dryer. I keep meaning to swap my trucks over its been really cold out and I am lazy in the cold.
Mine used to purge ever 11 seconds. And there was a load of moisture and ice coming from the air tanks overtime I drained them. Took off the Air dryer from the parts MTV and it was a straight swap.

FSRD

Has anyone found a source for an air dryer rebuild kit for the first generation air dryers on the lmtv? Mine leaks and I'd prefer to replace the gaskets in it over buying a complete new one even if it is an upgrade. I may be taking mine apart and taking it into a place to see if I can find gaskets that would be a good replacement, then I'll sell some gasket kits once I find all of the pieces that I need for them, that is if it's possible.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The tube with fins does a poor job of drying the air. You will have issues with moisture in the air system they all do with that style dryer.