• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1031 contact maintenance truck

SmokeyDod

Glad they helped you. Any type 220v welder say from Lowe's (lincoln 225) Remember the air compressor that comes and wired to this unit is running off of 220v 3ph. Just set your welder in the truck and plug it into the 220v "single phase" outlet as most of them are 1ph (single phase). Should work fine. Smokey

1956_4x4

If you are going to plug that welder into the single phase outlet, pay attention to the amperage rating of the unit. The 208 single phase on the panel is limited to 15 amps and this really limits what you can use it to operate. I run a plasma cutter out of mine and I'm limited to cutting thin metal. As far as a welder, I just run a small mig unit and it works fine.

Smitty

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks