• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1031 side locker dimensions

Justin2839

Does anyone know, or can any one measure the dimensions of the side lockers on the 1031 Contact Maintenance trucks. I have bought one but am still waiting on my EUC to clear, in the meantime I have been offered some tool boxes that may fit in the compartment above the rear tire. I would take the measurements myself but unfortunately the truck is over an hour away and I need to let this guy know about the boxes asap. Thanks

dunedigger

The depth is 14" to clear the rivots. Over the drivers side tire the length is 33 1/2" and from floor to next shelf up is 18 1/2" but opening from lower opening to first shelf is 15 1/2". Pass side is same depth but 27 1/2" from floor to first shelf and 24" from bottom of opeining to top shelf. Hope that helps. If that doesn't work i can take some photos to clear up my dimensions.