• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1031 side locker dimensions

Justin2839

Does anyone know, or can any one measure the dimensions of the side lockers on the 1031 Contact Maintenance trucks. I have bought one but am still waiting on my EUC to clear, in the meantime I have been offered some tool boxes that may fit in the compartment above the rear tire. I would take the measurements myself but unfortunately the truck is over an hour away and I need to let this guy know about the boxes asap. Thanks

dunedigger

The depth is 14" to clear the rivots. Over the drivers side tire the length is 33 1/2" and from floor to next shelf up is 18 1/2" but opening from lower opening to first shelf is 15 1/2". Pass side is same depth but 27 1/2" from floor to first shelf and 24" from bottom of opeining to top shelf. Hope that helps. If that doesn't work i can take some photos to clear up my dimensions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks