• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

105 parts

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since I have become M105 wealthy in the last few days, I've been looking for parts. I would like to get some canvas and a trailer cord from the connection at the frame/cargo box, to the truck. I looked online...quickly, and flipped thru MVM, again, quickly. Fred at Addirondack is gone for the rest of the week, and I can't seem to find what I crave. Anyone got leads or ideas?...or got things they wanna sell?. TIA guys.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey I think I have one of the front trailer wirring cords that goes from just under the M105's body to connect with the towing vehicle I can part with. I'll PM you.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I submitted my EUC yesterday PM, and got an e-mail back today, late AM...I forgot a scan of my DL....DOH! aua Sent 2 off. The first a copy this AM and a scan around1630. Maybe it will be less than 45 days. :roll: Anyone going up there to P/U stuff wanna meet somewhere?

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey!!

I could use some front and back racks, bows and canvas also. I hope you don't me gettin' into the askin' as well!!!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry.. What I thought was a M105 trailer cover is a genny trailer cover. No #'s on it, so I need to measure it to see if it is for the 3/4 ton or the 1.5 ton genny trailers....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mark, if its for the 1 1/2 ton, genset trailer, keep me in mind. Should be about 10' long for that.

mhb285

Will,
Let me know when your EUC clears. I'm waiting for mine from that sale also. It was sent to Battle Creek on 7/31 according to GL.
Since they only allow load out on 1 day a week(thursday me thinks) we could meet in Barstow for breakfast and follow each other partway back...
I got to figure out how to get 2 of them back.......
Mike

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was gonna just pull it back with my P/U. Devin..djfreema got one too. Thurs. works great for me, maybe he can arrange a Thurs too. If needed, I can pull a trailer to put all 3 of them on if you have one, I don't. After forgetting to send a copy of my D/L, my EUC took a week longer, got sent to Battle Creek on 8-2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks