• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1078 LMTV A0 windshield wiper

JD4044M

You don't have to like the Guy who does a Great Job Running America!!! He just need to know how to do it and Trump was doing a great job Biden sucks in the job he is doing! I don't even know who is running the country when he keeps saying I am not suppose to say or take questions and walking off! Are you kidding me are people this blind or just don't care anymore??? Don't even get me going this is pretty tame to say the least.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Never happen.

Texas flag maybe...

At least on the new republic capital of Bandera (pity that Austin had to be nuked to exterminate it's "issues").

;)
Gee, I dunno.
Not sure that I would want to have our state flag flying over DC - unless it comes with a big sign that says Under New Management.
Let's see... If we did that, they might claim it to be another insurrection maybe?

Third From Texas

Gee, I dunno.
Not sure that I would want to have our state flag flying over DC - unless it comes with a big sign that says Under New Management.
Let's see... If we did that, they might claim it to be another insurrection maybe?
DC?

I'm talking 'bout the Republic of Texas.

For those who are willing to fight for it ONLY, of course. The rest will be run out on a rail and those who they voted for will be tared and feathered..

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks