• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1078 lmtv at work

snowtrac nome

I don't normally have time or personnel to take pics but here are some from this summer first is the truck in seattle the fifth is the truck arriving on the barge. second is my kid fishing with his catch 3 and 4 are a recent job replacing an idler on a hydraulic excavator and 6 is working on a big forklift
'20170411_204643.jpg20170708_201804.jpg20170909_161352.jpg20170909_161356.jpg20170616_071058.jpg20170618_115523.jpg

Attachments

snowtrac nome

I have made several appearances in bering sea gold in my snow cats and ole blue ( my 89 dodge 1 ton) even towed some equipment out on the ice road for the wild ranger crew once. it will likely show up on bering sea gold some day.

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for posting photos snowtrac. I’ve been wondering about your truck and the outfitting you’ve done. More photos of your travels and interesting jobs are always appreciated. When you have time of course.

snowtrac nome

The compressor pooped out last week, now I'm steeling air from the truck through the trailer brakes until I get a new one. The crane is still in CA. waiting for a ride up to Seattle. So far the truck has been thirsty but reliable I've no complaints, Also went through a Dot CMV inspection with flying colors. I'm going out of town to a neighboring Village this weekend to do service work to their snow removal equipment and School bus inspection hope to take some photos.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks