• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

109 workin' it

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I've been busy the last few months working with the 109 van. Its proven its worth thru the rainy season , lots of low range 6 wheel drive miles without getting stuck. I'v had to customize it some to meet the needs of the mission, sorry to the folks who like to keep the vehicles original. For me, utility and reliability are the desired characteristics for the truck, originality, oh well 8<)

Attachments

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
back 2 the future

in the sense that it runs on waste products like Mr. Fusion 8<) Think of it as a remote Weather Station, yea, thats it, a storm chaser/ghost buster kinda deal ;<)

phil2968

Glad to see an M109 earning her keep outside the military! I love mine but she reserved for a famliy camper for the rest of her life with me anyway!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks