• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10th Anv/ Rally shirts Order NOW !

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bjorn, et al, the site was started in 1999, but there have been numerous forum software changes over the years. That's why the forum doesn't go back to the beginning. Heck, in the beginning, there wasn't a forum. There were just a bunch of pics and info pages. I don't think I put the first forum into place until 2001, but I am not positive on that. This is the 5th annual Haspin Rally. I hate that I am going to miss it. Arghh!!

Thanks for taking care of the T's Jeff!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I've got to get that transfer case in.
I got my truck running, went to N.C., put 395s on it, went to Findlay rally, AND pulled the trans to replace the rear main seal and seal up some trans leaks. My truck still doesn't look as good as yours, but still no air-shift?! :wink:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks fellas, No need to send money yet.

If you are attending the Haspin rally, you can pay and pick-up on site.

If you are not attending, I will start collecting payment and ship them the week after the rally. (paypal, money order, or check)
I think one shirt will fit in a small USPS flat rate box - $4.95
two - four shirts should fit in a medium USPS flat rate box - $10.35

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got my truck running, went to N.C., put 395s on it, went to Findlay rally, AND pulled the trans to replace the rear main seal and seal up some trans leaks. My truck still doesn't look as good as yours, but still no air-shift?! :wink:

While I can't compare your two trucks with each other I think it is safe to say that anyone following gimp's truck didn't look to good from all the oil spraying on it.

;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks