• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10x20 dual wheels

1972RedNeck

I just picked up a pair of 10" wide 20" ring lock 10 hole Budd wheels with 14.00x20 tires. These are a bit odd as they are dual wheels. I need 6 more. The wheels are made by Goodyear.

Talked to Mark Boyce and he said these wheels shouldn't exist.

Does anyone know what they were used on and where I can find more?

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just picked up a pair of 10" wide 20" ring lock 10 hole Budd wheels with 14.00x20 tires. These are a bit odd as they are dual wheels. I need 6 more. The wheels are made by Goodyear.

Talked to Mark Boyce and he said these wheels shouldn't exist.

Does anyone know what they were used on and where I can find more?
Sound like bridge truck wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
What do the spacers entail?

1972RedNeck

So the spacers are just for the front? I just want to run dual 395s on the back of our silage trucks so I just need a set of 8 wheels, correct?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
So the spacers are just for the front? I just want to run dual 395s on the back of our silage trucks so I just need a set of 8 wheels, correct?
You have to have spacers on the rear. It's a 1.5inch thick I believe is the rear spacer cause your inner tire will hit the trunion

I have a set of fronts.
@DeMilitarized has a set of some from Ron's stuff I believe left.

Be easier to run 24R21s. Wheels have been selling cheap on govplanet

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a few years back a farm down the road had a deuce with stock ndcc duals all the way around and a self-unloading high-side grain wagon on its back .. they said the duals on the front helped with flotation in the muddy spots of corn fields , but it still didn't steer any better :LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks