• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11.00-20 NOS tire chains for sale

I have some NOS chains made by Campbell. $50.00 per pair. They are MS500055-22 and have some surface rust from storage Can ship in 2 USPS flat rate boxes for 10.35 ea and 1.75 ea for insurance. Can pick up or make other shipping arrangements. Chains are in Huntsville, AL

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How many sets do you have? Can you deliver them to the GA rally in Oct?

BTW, Please sell items in the classifieds.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Why would you want to chain up a poor old tire.
That is too cruel.
Where the 'ell is Hazel Green.....if you can get them to me I'll haul them to the GA rally for free.....you collect the money.
If you are unfamiliar with the GA rally you need to do a search and check it out......most of us in NE Alabama will be there this year. If you can make it, it is worth the trip...you can usually finance your trip by selling parts...it works for me.
This is going to be a big event and I have Clintos' permission to plan some events that everyone will like.

Hazel Green-North of Huntsville on 231/431 almost at TN state line. I certainly can get chains to you. Thanks for the offer. If anyone wants any, let me know. Sometimes, work interferes with other plans.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is going to be a big event and I have Clintos' permission to plan some events that everyone will like.

Oh boy, what kinds of events could we be talking about? Perhaps a, Bama Lady cookie eating contest or, a Sweet tea chugging contest or, a roadkill BBQ cookoff contest or, a good ole Tar and featherin', oh boy, my mind is racing with the posibilities!:razz:

Last edited:

According to the catalog, these chains will fit all of the 11.00-20, 11.00-15TR, 12.00-22.5 and the 295/80-22.5 tires. The "rail chains" can be shortened and the cross links can easily be moved so they will fit smaller size tires.