• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11/10/2012 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

This breakfast will mark the 2nd anniversary of the "Breakfast in Eldersburg" get togethers. It's hard to believe we started this 2 years ago. We have really enjoyed meeting and getting to know fellow MV Enthusiasts.

For those of you not able to make it to Appel's gathering and for those who want to reminisce about the good time that was had, please join us at 10 am Saturday, November 10, 2012 in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784.

If you think you are going to be able to join us, please let me know ahead of time, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert and Maureen

3rdmdqm

I'm guessing we are going to postpone this event until December due to the shoot at Apels? I'm not sure I can make it to either this month.

Crewdawg141

I will try to make it up there before y'all roll out but I will probably miss breakfast. I have an audiology appointment at the VA in DC at 1000 on Saturday. Wait and see.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have to work this weekend, folks. My lack of money precludes my need of seeing friends and eating good food. Have a great time.

3rdmdqm

I will not be able to attend. I will be at young nephews soccer playoff tournament. When you all arrive, please have someone go inside and let the manager know you are there and how many to expect. We ususally hang out in the parking lot from 10:00 to around 10:20 and they either let us know when the tables are ready or we just go in. So if you are planning on being there, please respond so everyone has a head count for arrival. I hope to be back in for the next meeting in December. Being the 2nd anniversary, if someone could snap a few pics and post them here that would be great.

m816 someday

You are correct gtofred, moe and I will be in Florida. We have mixed feelings, we hate to miss the breakfast but it's Disney lol. We'll call Bob Evans in the morning to give them a head count. If you could check in with them when you get there, that would be great. We're really sorry to miss it, hope you all have a good time. I'll send you a PM with my number in case you have any questions. See you all next month.

gtofred

Thanks to everyone that came out. Wasn't a huge crowd but 12 people total and 4 Steel Soldiers if I recall.
Happy 2nd Anniversary Bob Evans Eldersburg Steel Soldiers group!

338lapua09

Sorry couldn't make this one ....there was a good turn out for the Appels/2nd amendment ralley event..lol

Should make the in Dec....maybe we do a toy donation for the next one..just a thought..Happy Thanksgiving everyone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks