• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11/12/11 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, MD - 1 yr anniversary

I'd be interested in an Aberdeen shirt and spot this year. By then I should have the bobber ready to go and a bunch of spare parts to sell. I might even have a tent setup in the back of the bobber then too!

I decided to only take dayside leave tomorrow. That means I have to be at work at 5. Plenty of time for breakfast and chatting though.

3rdmdqm

Great turnout! Was nice to see everyone as well. TKRESS1 nice truck. I didn't get a chance to get up close and personal, if you get down again hopefully I can check it out. I threw an alternator belt on the way to breakfast, luckily the truck has 2 :) and made it back no issues other than having to replace a fuel line when I got home due to dry rot and leaking. Good thing I did't have a total failure on the fuel line or I would have been getting a tow. Hope to see everyone again next month. :beer: