• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12/11/10 -- Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

Whitey

****, why did I not see this earlier!?! Probally gonna be busy getting my dads 1009 running sat morning. Have to catch it next time. Great idea by the way!

3rdmdqm

Great to see new faces and meet others in the hobby and nice to be able to put faces with avatars/screen names. Had a great time! I think M816Someday is gonna post a pic of the trucks in the lot. If this thing keeps growing would be nice to convoy somewhere like Aberdeen or Antietam to hit the museums or Historic Main Street Ellicott City to tour around after breakfast some day. I'm ready for warmer weather already, the beast doesn't like starting in the cold and my feet were freezing for the ride out. :twisted:

Had a great time and already looking forward to next month! It was chilly but not too bad, enough to motivate me to go home and work on putting the heater in my truck. Picked up a winter front from Matt today so I will be a little warmer next month.........