• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12 day road trip through bavaria germany

MarcM35A2

Hey...
here are some pics of our 12 day trip through bavaria in germany. We started near Cologne and went to a military Museum in Stammheim (Schweinfurt). Then we went southbound to Augsburg. There we stayed 3 days on a little MV meeting. After that we started again... direction...Pocking/ Rottau...
The whole trip was around 1000 mls!
O.K. sayed enough.... enjoy the pics!!!!

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Many years ago, I ran across a MV collectors meet. It amazed me then how much military equipment was in the hands of civilians and especially the type of equipment.

Don't think we will ever see M113's getting auctioned off by the gov to private hands.

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
great pics. Thanks.

I noticed several of you mount a towbar on the front. can you show some close up pics for?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks