• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1200R20 8 lug rims - from what?

junkridge

Saw a cucv with some huge axles under it that was used to pull planes and things in a remote area that had wheels that appears to be like yours... The truck looked like a cucv from cab foward but bed and under carriage was all custom...

surfdog

Was those the ones in MD on ebay? i tried to get the seller to confirm the 22r20 proper size but never did. Looks like you got them for a good deal.

I actually bought them from someone about 1/2 mile from my house! I had seen them on his lot for about a year and finally ran into him to ask about them. He had bought about 20 from somewhere in Canada, and had 7 left over after using what he needed.

The price was EXCELLENT and no shipping needed!!!!!

alexschaefer

8 lug rims

Was wondering if you are looking to sell the 8 lug rims or know of anyone that has a minimum of two? As I do not know what they go on, but I want to make them work for my vehicle. If you would like, please feel free to contact me @ 386-986-6005 or 386-986-7085.

Thanks,
Alex

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone know what they were originally from? ........
.... Canadian LAV III. See them here... (nice pics, BTW)

Wheel size: 20x8.5" (typical for 12.00R20 tires)
Wheel type: tubeless, 2 pc bolt-together, hub centered
Bolt hole pattern (metric): 8 on 275mm
Pilot hole: 221mm

G.

swirvin21

I know I'm bumping an old thread, but I recently picked up a lot of these wheels and have a few extra. Wanted to thank gringeltaube for the information as it was instrumental in my decision to bid on the auction. Curious if anyone has ever found the CTIS block for these anywhere?

Edit: added pics, since I just realized only the old version is shown in this thread

084.jpg64040964_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg083.jpg64040896_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg64040883_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg64040947_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi yup striker I believe, also Nonotagain looks like your photo was taken at the SEMA SHOW I think.

swirvin21

2 of the photos are taken on my trailer, the others are the general gov liq pics because forgot to get more pics before I put them in my storage unit.

Looks like it wouldn't be difficult to adapt to a deuce

Section8

Did you ever get them mounted on your deuce? Do Peashooter's adaptors work for these or did you make your own?
Is the pilot hole big enough to allow the deuce pattern to fit inside with an adaptor?
I have an opportunity to get some of these rims myself and don't want to waste my money if they aren't going to work or be safe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks