• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

120k BTU heater, Anyone know where I can get parts?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found that part in the -24P manual and the NSN comes up as 4320-01-292-3660. Crossing that, one of the cage suppliers is "snap-tite" which is a division of Parker Hannifin Corp. I would take it to a local "Parker Store" and see what they can come up with if you have the original. It looks like the one in Lansing is

EXOTIC AUTOMATION & SUPPLY
4500 EMPIRE WAY SUITE 1
LANSING MI 48917
UNITED STATES
Telephone (517) 322-0133
Fax (517) 322-9366

If you don't have it, try calling Engineered Air Systems, the manufacturer of the heater.

derby

I can't tell from the pix but what you need is the oil pump drive coupling. I would stop in at your local seasoned heating shop. The old timers know oil burners, the new generation would not know anything about it. From what i remember there are only a few different styles, but it is greem so it could be an oddball.

What is wrong with the one that is on there? If it is stripped I would check and see if the pump is siezed.

ODdave

You are correct, the coupler is what I need. It looks to be made of nylon and the drive tab is sheared off. Not really shure why, everything seems to be moving fine. We dont realy have a good heat shop around here but I will give a few a call. I might just make another one if I strike out. Figured I would ask first though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks